OUR RESERVATION POLICY
1. CONFIRMING THE RESERVATION
To confirm your reservation, we require to transfer a terminable prepayment according to our offer send by e-mail, which is usually in amount of 35% of the whole stay
- CANCELLATION POLICY AND CANCELLATION RATES:
Up to 14 days before the arrival date we don?t charge any cancellation fees. This means that up to 2 weeks before the arrival you can cancel your booking (some or all rooms) free of charge for any reason and refund the whole prepayment. After this period of time we charge a cancellation fee in amount of the prepayment.
- withdrawal from a contract by the Guest
CANCELLATION RATES IN SUMMER SEASON (June ? September)
|up to 14 days prior to arrival||7 days till 1 day prior to arrival||no-show|
|no cancellation fee||90% of the whole stay||100 % of the whole stay|
CANCELLATION RATES IN WINTER SEASON (December ? May)
|up to 2 months before the arrival date||60 till 31 days before the arrival date||30 till 8 days before the arrival date||7 till 1 day(s) before the arrival date||no-show|
|no cancellation fee||35%||50%||90%||100 % of the whole stay|
- If the Guest decides to depart before the stay period expires, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee for these days
- The Hotel does not return the payment if the Guest breaches the contract
- We recommend you to conduct an additional cancellation insurance, which can cover the cancellation fees charged by the hotel
2. Withdrawal from a contract by the Hotelis based on the general rules, which were specified in General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006)
HOW LONG CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO A RESERVATION WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL FEES?
You can modify your booking 2 weeks before the arrival date or earlier without any additional fees. All changes depend on free capacities in the Hotel.