UPDATE OF OUR RESERVATION POLICY
Because of unfavourable circumstances for travelling connected with COVID-19 pandemic, we decided to introduce extra booking facilities for our guests. To make planning your winter holiday easier, we are very flexible when it comes to the refund of prepayment and costless cancellation of your booking.
The introduced changes apply to point 2a) as well as to point 3.
ATTENTION: To confirm each booking, we still require to transfer a terminable prepayment on our bank account.
How long can I cancel my booking free of charge?
Up to 7 days before the arrival date we don?t charge any cancellation fees. This means that up to 2 weeks before the arrival you can cancel your booking (some or all rooms) free of charge for any reason and refund the whole prepayment. After this period of time we charge a cancellation fee in amount of the prepayment.
|up to 7 days prior to arrival||7 days till 1 day prior to arrival||no-show|
|no cancellation fee||35% of the whole stay||100 % of the whole stay|
Are there any other circumstances when I can cancel my booking free of charge after the deadline?
Yes, these special circumstances are:
- the border of your home country is closed for tourist crossings on the day of the arrival of the guest
- the Austrian border is closed for tourist crossings on the day of the arrival of the guest
This applies only for confirmed and not cancelled bookings.
How long can I make changes to a reservation without any additional fees?
You can modify your booking 2 weeks before the arrival date or earlier without any additional fees. All changes depend on free capacities in the Hotel.
FAQ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I cancel my booking free of charge if I will be obliged to undergo a mandatory quarantine after the return to the home country?
In this case, you cannot request for costless cancelation of your booking.
Can I refund the prepayment if I?m placed in quarantine before the arrival to the hotel?
If you are placed in quarantine and for this reason cannot come and use the stay in the hotel, we cannot refund the prepayment. It is because of the fact that such a risk depends on the guest himself. However, in exceptional situations we are ready to propose alternative solutions to this issue.
Can I request for costless cancelation of my booking if I will have to present a valid negative COVID-19 test?
If you will be obliged to present a valid negative COVID-19 test while entering Austria or any other countries, we cannot cancel your booking without any cancellation fees.
Is it possible to cancel a booking free of charge if I will have to take long way around?
When some country borders are closed and the restrictions imposed by the government of particular countries require taking the long way around, it is impossible to cancel a booking without any cancellation fees.
The update of the reservation policy applies only for bookings made by individual guests who book hotel rooms in the dates before 05.05.2021. The Hotel reserves the right to modify the reservation policy at any time.
1. Our reservation policy:
To confirm your reservation, we require to transfer a terminable prepayment according to our offer send by e-mail, which is usually in amount of 35% of the whole stay
2. Cancellation policy and cancellation rates:
a) withdrawal from a contract by the Guest
After making the reservation and transferring the prepayment the Guest can withdraw from the contract at any time that is to cancel the reservation by sending an e-mail. Please read our cancellation policy:
CANCELLATION RATES IN SUMMER SEASON
|up to 2 months before the arrival date||60 till 15 days before the arrival date||14 till 8 days before the arrival date||7 till 1 day(s) before the arrival date||no-show|
|no cancellation fee||35%||50%||70%||100 % of the whole stay|
The summer season starts in June and finishes in September.
CANCELLATION RATES IN WINTER SEASON
|up to 2 months before the arrival date||60 till 31 days before the arrival date||30 till 8 days before the arrival date||7 till 1 day(s) before the arrival date||no-show|
|no cancellation fee||35%||50%||90%||100 % of the whole stay|
The winter season starts in December and finishes in May.
- If the Guest decides to depart before the stay period expires, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee for these days
- The Hotel does not return the payment if the Guest breaches the contract
- We recommend you to conduct an additional cancellation insurance, which can cover the cancellation fees charged by the hotel
b) Withdrawal from a contract by the Hotel is based on the general rules, which were specified in General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006)
3. The most important issues concerning changes in reservations by the Guest:
– If the Guest departures before the stay period expires, the Hotel will charge a cancellation fee for these days. The Hotel does not take any responsibility for weather conditions, trafficability or any other unpredictable circumstances which result in shortening the stay in the Hotel by the Guest.
– If the Guest modifies the reservation 2 months before the arrival date or earlier (e.g. postponing the day of arrival, shortening of stay), the Hotel has the right to charge a cancellation fee for these days according to the cancellation rates which were specified in the table unless otherwise was agreed by an e-mail.
– The change of booking date is allowed no later than 2 months before the arrival day by the Guest and depends on free capacities in the Hotel.
Our reservation policy was developed on the basis of General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006), which can be found here.