We would like to inform you that since 16th of May a proof of vaccination/recovery or a test are no longer needed to enter Austria.
You can find more information about the new arrival rules on the official Austrian travel portal: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information/entry-regulations
We are doing everything to ensure that you can enjoy your holiday at our hotel in a relaxing and safe manner. To make this possible we introduced Covid-19 measures in accordance with actual Covid-19 restrictions in Austria. Below you can find a quick overview of them:
General rules and standards:
- Austria offers free COVID-19 tests (rapid antigen tests and PCR tests) for everyone. Tests can be done in tests centres.
- keeping preventive measures concerning hygiene (minimum distance, washing hands, wearing FFP2) in all hotel’s premises
- the hotel is equipped with hand disinfection dispensers
- disposable masks and non-contact thermometer are available on request
- daily disinfection of all public areas including frequently touched surfaces and objects
- regular ventilation of all areas
- guests can waive service during their stay
- possibility for contactless payment
- if you have Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at your room and inform the reception by phone.
Breakfast and dinner buffet:
- at the beginning of the buffet area, please disinfect your hands with the offered hand sanitizer
- the breakfast and dinner hours will be adjusted if necessary
- our menus will be disinfected after each using
- we kindly ask for your understanding, that due to the minimum distances, special table requests are not always possible
- the service staff will place all the guests
- contact tracing is obligatory
General information about our extended cancellation conditions due to COVID-19 can be found here
- our Finnish sauna and Jacuzzi are still open
- due to the limited number of guests in the wellness area we kindly ask you to make a prior reservation at our reception desk
The measures are continuously adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government. Please note that changes can also occur at short notice. To find out more, please visit this page